Epoxy Flooring and Coating
Epoxy flooring is a two-component liquid compound that is created and hardened by the chemical reaction between epoxy resin based on bisphenol A and amine or amide hardeners. This floor consists of several layers with a thickness of 1-4 mm, which after a short period of time give a hard and completely integrated and seamless flooring. It has high chemical and thermal resistance, high toughness and durability, quick repairability, excellent adhesion to cement and concrete and stone and mosaic surfaces, and metal substrates, and also can be used in different colors.
The hardness of this coating has been made for its multiple uses for internal and external use. Due to its integrated and uniform implementation, this flooring absolutely prevents the absorption of water and the non-penetration of water, oil and other materials that are spilled on the floor. In addition, these floor coverings are light and compact and also prevent the accumulation of dust on the floor.
Due to its resistance to chemicals and oils, mechanical resistance, resistance to impact, light reflection, easy cleaning, non-toxicity and heavy traffic tolerance, epoxy flooring is a very suitable option for industrial environments. Hospitals and sports facilities are considered. Compared to other types of flooring, this flooring has a more reasonable price, using more features and more strength, and in terms of visual beauty, it also adds shine to the interior
- Applying with thickness of 2.5 mm - 3 mm
- Create a unified and seamless surface in every area
- Easy to wash
- Excellent adhesion to all types of surfaces such as tiles, cement, brick, gypsum, plaster, metal, plastic, wood, glass, etc.
- High application speed
- Impenetrable against moisture and coloring substances
- Impenetrable whit high resistance
- Lightening of the structure due to minimal thickness and no dead load on the structure
- High physical and chemical resistance
- Very high durability
- Very high flexibility and the ability to form a bridge over cracks up to 1 mm
- The possibility of application in any desired color
- Possibility of applying with glossy, semi-matte and matte and anti-slip topcoat
Contact us today!
Our aim is to assist you with project consulting and selecting the right products; don't hesitate to contact us for help.
What is epoxy flooring?
Epoxy flooring is a two-component liquid compound that is created and hardened by the chemical reaction between bisphenol A-based epoxy resin and amine or amide hardeners.