Microcement is a decorative coating based on micronized cement, various polymers, water-based resins, additives and mineral pigments, which creates a continuous, very flexible, resistant and durable surface. This coating is an ideal choice for interior and exterior surfaces, an excellent option for those who seek to create beauty either with a concrete design or with a texture and decorative design at a reasonable price for the floor and wall. Apart from its customization and personalization of texture, color, roughness, and gloss, Microcement is also notable for its lightness and non-imposition of dead loads on the building structure. Also, the surface is seamless and one-piece, which makes maintenance, cleaning and repair very easy.
Thanks to its application that is done by hand, unique finishing is achieved, no two surfaces will be the same. Due to the strong adhesion of Microcement to the substrate materials: such as tiles, cement, brick, gypsum, plaster, metal, plastic, wood, glass, etc. In fact, with a final thickness of 3 mm, it is possible to do a very effective renovation by spending an acceptable amount of time.
Microcement can be used in homes, commercial offices, hotels, restaurants, galleries, etc. As a floor, wall, ceiling, facade, staircase, and furniture.
Microcement provides extensive customization. Apart from texture, matte or shiny, or rough or soft material based on the type of granulation, a variety of colors can also be implemented.
- The possibility of application in any desired color
- Very high flexibility and the ability to form a bridge over cracks up to 1 mm
- Create a unified and seamless surface in every area
- Excellent adhesion to all types of surfaces such as tiles, cement, brick, gypsum, plaster, metal, plastic, wood, glass, etc.
- High application speed
- Very high durability
- Easy to wash
- Can be used on all ceiling, floor, facade and wall surfaces
- Lightening of the structure due to minimal thickness and no dead load on the structure
- Impenetrable against moisture and coloring substances
- Resistant to 135 degrees Celsius and resistant to thermal shocks
- The possibility of obtaining a non-slip surface according to the final use
- Possibility of applying with glossy, semi-matte and matte and anti-slip topcoat
- Applying with thickness of 2.5 mm - 3 mm
Contact us today!
Our aim is to assist you with project consulting and selecting the right products; don't hesitate to contact us for help.
What is microcement?
Microcement is a decorative coating based on micronized cement, various polymers, water-based resins, additives and mineral pigments that creates a continuous, flexible, resistant and durable surface.
What should we consider when buying microcement?
When buying microcement, it is better to pay attention to things like the finalization of the selected design and texture and the manufacturer's instructions for better maintenance over time.
On what basis is the price of wall microcement determined?
The price of wall microcement is determined based on its size, infrastructure, project location, and the design and texture chosen by the client.